There are currently no vacancies open at Fabrica.
Fabrica aims to have a workforce that represents a variety of backgrounds and cultures and can provide the relevant knowledge, abilities and skills for the organisation.
Anyone who meets the requirements of this job is eligible for employment within Fabrica irrespective of age, disability, employment status, gender, health, marital status, sexual preference, membership or non-membership of a trade union, nationality, race, religion, social class or other non-job-relevant personal characteristics.
We make every effort to eliminate discrimination, direct and indirect, from our recruitment and selection process. Where applicable, reasonable adjustments will be made at each stage of the recruitment and selection process as required to reduce any potential barriers faced by applicants and to give them equal access to employment opportunities.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
• ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
• communicating and promoting vacancies
• offering an interview to disabled people
• anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
• supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
• at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
We also run Student Placements at Fabrica. Find out more here.
For volunteering opportunities at Fabrica please visit our Volunteering page.