events & screenings
- Tue, 02 NovFabricaThird Thursdays is a new monthly arts and events platform for the city curated by videoclub. Find out more at this exciting launch event.
- Mon, 08 NovFabricaJoin artists Carys Reilly and Beth Hopkins for a workshop on conveying somatic experiences through art. That is, how we can create objects to communicate our internal experiences or feelings.
- Mon, 08 NovHove MuseumJoin Jonathan Quarterman and visit and explore Hove Museum for 'Mantlepiece Observations' by exhibitor and British sculptor, Richard Slee, who celebrates the significance of domestic objects.
- Mon, 15 NovFabricaA relaxed and informative discussion event with artist and researcher, Lorenza Ippolito and Artistic Director of the Spire and community organiser, David Sheppeard.
- Thu, 09 DecBrightonHolly Florist is celebrating 10 years of Wreath making workshops by hosting a one-night-only masterclass at Fabrica this December. Eddie the Goatman will entertain with a playlist of Christmas classics and our bar will serve a range of festive drinks.